We are recognised internationally as leaders in the field of in inclusive arts practice for young people, and regularly travel across the globe to deliver presentations, consultancy, and training.
Recent international work includes:
– Site-specific Youth Theatre Festival with Biondekbühne,
– Delivering masterclasses at the One Theatre World
conference in Ohio.
– Delivering Masterclasses for the VSA Program, of the
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts,
– Keynote presentations and masterclasses in Poland,
Austria and Denmark for ASSITEJ International.
– Creative Partners with Black Hole Theatre, Melbourne,
funded by Australia Council for the Arts.
– Artist in residence for Community Arts Network, Adelaide.
in partnership with the Kennedy Centre in Washington DC.
-Leading workshop addressing access to disability as a gateway to inclusion at ASSITEJ in Cape Town, South Africa.
We are also a hosting organisation for the British Council’s European Voluntary Service programme; a funded volunteering programme for young people across Europe. We currently have a great partnership with BiondekBuhne, Austria’s largest youth theatre organisation, who are sending three volunteers over the next 18 months as well as Kazzum partnering on projects in Austria.