Our creative workshops and assemblies educate students about the experiences of young asylum seekers and refugees in the UK, highlighting the positives, building empathy and challenging negative stereotypes.
Using storytelling, creative writing and drawing, students are encouraged to think reflectively, creatively and to share work amongst peers
Using storytelling, creative writing and drawing, students are encouraged to think reflectively, creatively and to share work amongst peers.
Participants will develop their creative writing, communication and confidence skills, and help raise further awareness within the school.
• The workshops can be tailored for either KS2, KS3 Or KS4
• Participatory, Interactive and Fun!
•Links to the National Curriculum, English, Drama, Citizenship and PSHEE
• 1.5hr workshop (up to 30 students)
• Optional Assembly reading from Artists on the day of the workshop
• Free resources for teachers and pupils
•Recommended reading list focusing on Identity, Belonging, Conflict, Migrant and Refugee experiences
For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact Lauren by email or on 020 7749 1123